Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sorry, friends

The latter end of this week has been very busy! I had lots of papers to turn in and tests to take, I have been preparing for my two weeks of vacation (get excited!), and, most importantly, I have been preparing for Easter with the various masses and vigils that take place this week in the Catholic Church.

Long story short, I will probably not be updating for the next two weeks (Because I'm not positive of when I will have access to internet/a computer). I am leaving tomorrow after Easter mass to visit family friends in Villefrance-sur-mer (a town near Nice... yes, I'm going back to Nice!) for a week and then I will spend five days in Paris!

So I wish you all a very Happy Easter, and a great next two weeks. I wish you could be with me, and not doing whatever else you are doing: exams, work, other boring American stuff. And of course, I will return with plenty of stories and pictures (I'll try to be a little less overwhelmed in recounting them this time...).

Gros bisous!

PS) Check out how beautiful it was today:

A fountain in the Antigone area of town (this is the beginning of my running route!)

Winged Victory- There are replicas of awesome art EVERYWHERE
The new tram lines 3 and 4 opened this weekend. This is tram 4, designed by French fashion designer M. Christian Lacroix)

1 comment: