Monday, April 9, 2012

A change in the agenda

Howdy, readers!

So, although I have internet and computer access, I'm going to hold off with the vacay stories until I can upload all of my pictures on to my computer and include them as part of the portrait that I call the blogging of my life. BUT, so that I won't be completely overwhelmed and have no idea where to start, I'm going to draft the blogs this week. So, although, I promise I'll give you more detail than last time, you still are going to have to wait. Soyez patient!

If you're really antsy, check out my French Tastebud Adventures link. Because, man, my tastebuds have been in hog heaven for the past 24 hours. I will also be adding some cultural lessons as I have time.

As we speak, I am sitting on a porch looking at the Cape Ferrat and the Mediterranean Sea. I can hear the waves and the boats on their way to Monaco or Cannes; church bells and port bells (are there such a thing as port bells? Because I can hear them); and the wind rustling through the palm trees and olive trees and lemon trees; and birds singing and gulls calling. And everything smells green: fresh mint, wild asparagus, and wild roquette. I have found myself back in a cornucopia of sensations.

Gosh, I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment