Sunday, February 19, 2012

My breath has been taken

I just got back from my wonderful adventures in Provence and the Cote D'azur. Let me just say:

It is a miracle that I came back

I've never been anywhere so beautiful and breathtaking in my entire life except for the Sonoran desert (I'm not sure why, but I get weak-kneed over the silhouettes of friendly saguaros waving hello)... but these two places rank number one right now.

I am currently missing half of my pictures because I had to transfer them off of my memory card onto a friend's computer because I used my entire memory card. I've never done that. Ever.

I promise that in the coming days I will share stories and pictures (especially of my gastronomic adventures in which a certain uncle has expressed interest), but honestly, my expression via internet is just never going to do it justice. Hang around me to see the twinkle in my eye when I talk about it (because I'm sure that I'm going to absolutely BORE people to death with "this one time, I was in Provence and..." stories); that might help. But if you ever get the opportunity, don't hesitate to find yourself perched on the edge of the French mountain side overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.

You'll never be able to get your breath back.

PS) My French Bucket List is growing, but also becoming more complete!

1 comment: