Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ice, ice, baby

Peur du jour- 5 Fevrier 2012: Skating up and down hill

Not terribly terrifying, but I did think twice before I decided to do it.


Photo Credit: Beth Moroney
I went to a patinoire (ice rink) today in Montpellier and it's basically a boite on glace (a club on ice)! I've never seen a rink with a DJ, disco balls, strobe lights, colored lights, fog machine, and two circle rinks meant specifically for dance-skating. There was also a hill (so that you could speed through a tunnel peppered with colored lights really fast).

Photo Credit: Beth Moroney

Photo Credit: Beth Moroney


It would have been more fun without the hoards of kids that I was worried about running over, but all in all it was a very fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Photo Credit: Beth Moroney

No comments:

Post a Comment